WoodCraft Resource Pack 1.7.5
WoodCraft resource pack for Minecraft is pretty amazing for two reasons. First, it’s another realism pack, which really isn’t saying much at all since there is a countless number of that type of resource pack. However, the fact it is also a 16x resource pack makes the Wood Craft one of the smallest (the smallest?) realistic resource packs for Minecraft. The thing is, the majority of realism packs start out at 128x, with many of them growing to larger sizes; a 16x realism resource pack really is a rare thing. So is it any good? Well, the WoodCraft resource pack does have some points going for it.
First, unlike many 16x resource packs which update only a few textures, the WoodCraft updates pretty much all of them, even the newer textures which were just introduced to the game with Minecraft 1.7.5. That means horses, the new flowers and the new fish all are represented in this resource pack, which has made adjustments for everything from snow particles to sponges. It may not have updated paintings, but those are admittedly the real resource hogs when it comes to resource packs, so keeping them standard may be the one thing stopping WoodCraft from increasing in size.
How to install WoodCraft?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.