VonDoomCraft Resource Pack 1.7.5
VonDoomCraft resource pack for Minecraft is the perfect addition to the perfect game about building something out of nothing. Unlike other texture and resource packs which focus on changing the look of the world, VonDoomCraft has most of its best effects in the appearances of monsters. Zombies, especially, look like some kind of terrifying, comic book monsters in the style of the Walking Dead video games, all hand-drawn and more menacing than ever. It’s not just the zombies – every monster in the game looks more like it’s ready to rip the player’s flesh from their bones, making them all look wicked in a way they did not before.
Mobs aren’t the only things to get updates in VonDoomCraft. The player’s trusty tools, along with weapons, armor and other usable items, all get major facelifts from this resource pack, which makes things look edgy, dark and dangerous. This pack comes in 32x, 64x and 128x varieties, so players with low end to middling computers can enable the pack and play with it just fine. There’s even a kind of micro pack for the Pocket Edition of Minecraft, which is available on all kinds of smart devices like phones, tablets and other electronics.
How to install VonDoomCraft?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.