Toon Grid Resource Pack 1.7.5
Toon Grid resource pack for Minecraft is a set of simple changes to the game’s appearance which makes some subtle differences in the way things look throughout the Minecraft world. Unlike the vast majority of resource packs which focus on making Minecraft look less blocky, Toon Grid Resource Pack makes no changes to the sun or moon, nor does it try to round out edges or make things look smooth. Instead, this resource pack actually seems to relish the blocky nature of Minecraft, making it even blockier by adding rigid, cubic outlines to a majority of blocks in the game.
At first glance, Toon Grid might look like an X-Ray resource pack without the actual X-Ray aspect. Boundaries around blocks come through bright and clear, even in dark, underground areas. Updated textures for burning fire, lava, glowstone and other blocks make The Nether look like a totally different place with Toon Grid texture pack enabled. With that in mind, some textures, like torches, remain the exact same as they appear in traditional Minecraft. Because this resource pack is one of the smallest types (16x), it’s actually not surprising that the creator didn’t make changes to every texture in the game.
How to install Toon Grid?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.