Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack 1.7.10
Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack comes with an original style created by Sphax, author of this texture pack. This resource pack has a cartoon style incredibly well defined, you will not have any disappointments if you use 16×16 pixel version, that looks incredibly good, but the recommended version is 128×128 pixel by author. Sphax PureBDCraft is a resource pack with support for vector based, ie this resource pack has support for 6 different resolution (16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x and 512x). Use the appropriate resolution for your PC performance, some resolution largest require MCPatcher installation to run correctly. I have nothing to say, Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack is a pack to be tried to see the performance and professionalism by Sphax!
How to install Sphax PureBDCraft?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.