SodaCraft Resource Pack 1.11
SodaCraft Resource Pack 1.11 and 1.10.2 is among the most attention-grabbing Minecraft packs that you could be ever seen as a result of as soon as put in it is going to change your Minecraft world right into a soda world utterly. So if even when you don’t don’t like soda a lot, you’ll take pleasure in this pack for Minecraft 1.11, because each block has a novel design that combined collectively will create a dream world for you. Even when the SodaCraft Resource Pack offers you a variety of fascinating designs and coloration palette, undoubtedly you will need to know that it’s not even advisable for use whilst you’re doing PvP or another exploration periods, as a result of it is going to make the game unattractive, and you’ll lose some game effects.
- Added a better looking logo
- Added Gravel and Iron golem textures. Made the stonebrick things all grey instead of pink
- Finished making the font! Added some GUI stuff too!
- Added a pig and sheep texture. Made cobblestone look better.
- Added all stonebrick textures, they are a pinkish colour
- Added a sand texture and updated some other textures such as stone
Below you can find download links available for SodaCraft Resource Pack by KurkMcbain. If you try to use a resource pack that has a higher resolution of 32x32 pixel, you will have to download and install Optifine HD or MCPatcher HD Fix to work all textures in-game. All resource packs on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of pack, follow the download link below.
How to install SodaCraft?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.