Smooth Realistic Resource Pack 1.7.9
Smooth Realistic Resource Pack is a resource pack which has gone through several revisions over the span of its life. It’s currently on v6.0 for Minecraft 1.7.9, which was released back in the middle of 2012. Smooth Realistic resource pack changes the look of literally everything in the game, from the flowers and the grass on the ground to the special effects which flow from bookshelves and into nearby enchanting tables. Even the font and standard text type have changed, which means installing this pack is a great way to get a whole new outlook on Minecraft. Optifine or MC-Patcher will be necessary to get this pack up and working.
How to install Smooth Realistic?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.