SixtyGig Resource Pack 1.7.10
The motivation behind this SixtyGig Resource Pack and also being dependable to the definitive vanilla pieces is basic, a mess of composition packs happen (as I would see it) by completely changing the essential outline of the squares, molding them into an alternate piece style totally. Case in point, the boards in Sphax’s well known as Bdcraft, while delightful, look more like box cartons than MC style boards. While that is consummately fine in a solitary nature’s turf, I feel it’s bad in a nature’s domain. You need to know your assembles look great with vanilla so everybody can appreciate your masterwork, not only you with your surface pack! With my pack, you won’t need to switch over and over again! The whole pack is hand drawn starting with no outside help by the designer, in Photoshop. These are all raster design, not vector illustrations! All compositions that can back it, will have full CTM underpin. The developer wants to have 9 varieties of each and every square in the whole diversion. All unique diversion craftsmanship will be revamped, incorporating the GUI, Monsters, Steve, Animals and Items.
How to install SixtyGig?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.