SapixCraft Resource Pack 1.11
The principle highlights of SapixCraft resource pack 1.11 are without a doubts its fantastically designed high-quality textures in Minecraft. At present, this resource pack does support only their resolutions: 512x, 128x and 32x. In case you have a reasonably high PC or laptop, we suggest to obtain a 512x version of this pack because it offers you extra detailing in-game but when you have a not too good PC use 32x.
This useful resource pack provides very clear and easy textures with an excellent cartoon feel in-game. Furthermore, we can see that SapixCraft 1.11 is, in a manner, fairly near the default and simplistic type of Minecraft textures. However, that makes it extra distinctive. This themed texture pack might be one of the vital visually impressive packs ever created for Minecraft.
for Minecraft 1.11
- Grass Side
- Grass Side 0
- Grass Side Overlay
- Grass Side Overlay 0
- Bow Standby
- Bow Pulling 0
- Bow Pulling 1
- Bow Pulling 2
- Redstone dust
How to install SapixCraft?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.