RuneScape Resource Pack 1.7.5
Fans of the popular PC game Runescape have been dealing with blocky, square textures for a long time already. It’s no surprise at all that there would be a RuneScape resource pack for Minecraft then, especially when it’s so easy to move some of those textures over from the former game to the latter. Installing this particular resource pack is more or less like installing others, except for one small different. The RuneScape resource pack adds another language to the game, plus it automatically changes the standard text into this new face, so there is the matter of placing the font file in the same folder where others are kept.
Once that’s done, using the RuneScape resource pack is easy. Just go to the main menu, either at the start of the game or during gameplay, and click resource packs. If you’re using Minecraft 1.7.5, this will take you to a screen with a list of resource packs you currently own on the left and the packs you’re currently using in a similar list on the right side of the screen. Just click on the RuneScape pack in the left list and it will scurry over to the right, fast and easy.
How to install RuneScape?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.