Pokecraft Resource Pack 1.7.5
Pokecraft resource pack takes the traditional landscape, enemies, friendly mobs and the whole world, really, then turns it into something out of your favorite Pokemon games. Sheep become Mareep, pigs become Slowpokes, and textures like cobble, dirt and grass are all made to look more like they do in Pokemon games. This is good news for some people, especially fans of Pokemon, but it’s also a good resource pack because the changes it makes to the game’s visuals don’t really affect gameplay at all. The resource pack has been updated to work with Minecraft 1.7.4 and it currently operates without issue.
This might not always be the case though. Many resource packs end up breaking down because they don’t get the updates they need to keep working. Fish, cows, pigs, sheep and ocelots all get a makeover with this resource pack, not to mention all the other friendly mobs. Enemies like creepers, skeletons, spiders and others also have updates. The resource pack creator was so thorough, even the randomly generated bats which get in the way when digging deep underground have been changed to look like Zubats. Pokecraft has been regularly updated for over 3 years now.
How to install PokeCraft?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.