Ornate 5 Resource Pack 1.7.5
The Ornate 5 resource pack for Minecraft is actually a resurrection of sorts, since it gives new life to a relatively old resource pack. While Ornate 5 doesn’t have any stated focuses or a real unique look to it, changes to nearly every texture in the game still work well in setting it apart from all the other resource and texture packs out there. One good place to look for changes in any resource pack is the battery of paintings available in the game. Ornate 5 gives much new art to look at and appreciate, in the small, medium and large sizes, so get out there and paint some paintings.
Since just about every texture in Minecraft gets updated in Ornate 5, it is a great resource pack for those seeking a brand new look in their favorite game. From mushrooms to nether wart, to the various saplings and the massive trees they each produce, Ornate 5 gives everything in Minecraft a new face. Every different armor type in the game gets an upgrade and unique appearance with this resource pack, so it’s not just the exact same texture for leather, iron, chain, gold and diamond gear with a palette swap for each, like in traditional Minecraft.
How to install Ornate 5?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.