Onigiri’s Resource Pack 1.7.5
Onigiri’s for Minecraft is a 32x texture and resource pack, which means it is one of the smallest possible packs. This leads to fast loading times and quick changes from the standard look to the updated appearance offered by the Onigiri pack. The fact is, this resource pack isn’t quite finished yet. While some of the most often used items and blocks in the game do look great thanks to the renovation in their appearance, many other textures are the exact same as in standard Minecraft, a point which might be off-putting for players seeking a total cosmetic overhaul.
While diamond and iron armors have been updated along with other textures, there are other resource packs which do a better job of changing the look of Minecraft entirely. Thankfully, the sky and ocean are two of the things which get much-needed improvements in appearance with this resource pack. Namely, the sky looks like an actual sky and not just a blue blob with white blocks floating in it; water is easier to see through right to the bottom of ponds, lakes and oceans, too. This is good news for people who like to build beneath the water, which is usually a good idea on multiplayer servers.
How to install Onigiri’s?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.