Moray Winter Resource Pack 1.7.5
Moray Winter resource pack is one of numerous different resource packs bent on giving Minecraft a more medieval look and feel for players. That means lots of darker shades in textures like bricks, stone bricks and sandstone, as well as changes to the appearance of torches and various other light sources. However, Moray Winter takes things in another direction while simultaneously giving Minecraft a more medieval look. Everything about the pack screams winter, from the snow alongside doors to the bits of frost which cling to iron grates and railings. Everything looks colder; even windows are fogged up and frosted over to make the world seem chilly.
For players who like to keep things cool, Moray Winter could be the best resource pack out right now. Even the outside looks cold, with snow biomes constituting a much larger percentage of the world when this resource pack is enabled. Trees look cold and dormant, with darker leaves which obviously aren’t getting enough sunlight. That’s not to say trees don’t grow like normal with Moray Winter; they just don’t look like they normally do. That is, in essence, the idea behind any Minecraft resource pack, so this one is certainly worth a good look.
How to install Moray Winter?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.