MCPatcher HD 1.7.5
MCPatcher HD is a small tool created by Kahr and is very useful for users who use the resource packs in HD pixels, after you install MCPatcher HD for resource packs you have support for all resolutions, that are higher resolution of 32×32 pixels. MCPatcher is available on Windows (.exe format) and Linux / MAC OS (.jar format).
MCPatcher HD Features:
- Support HD resource packs for Minecraft 1.7.5 and old.
- Custom item textures!
- Better skies and glass!
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
How to install MCPatcher HD?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.