Limpid Haze Resource Pack 1.7.5
Limpid Haze for Minecraft is one of those resource packs which require a couple extra additions to work correctly. Namely, the McPatcher add-on must be installed and working properly if players want to get the most out of Limpid Haze, and see all the custom textures at their best. There are other medieval themed resource packs for Minecraft too, but this one is already a 32x type and still a work in progress, which means it will likely grow in size and scope as more blocks are updated over time. Because the pack is still in development, not all the textures have been updated yet, but many are already different.
A short list of these include torches and all three variants of stone bricks (normal, mossy, cracked), along with many drops like bones, sugar, cacti and more. Just turning on the Limpid Haze pack is enough to see that the creator has come far in converting the standard Minecraft look into something fresh and new, even if he hasn’t finished the job yet. This resource pack works fine with Minecraft 1.7.5 and even includes new textures for all the different stained glass panels and blocks, as well as the handful of new flowers which were introduced with the latest patch.
How to install Limpid Haze?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.