Lar Games Resource Pack 1.7.5
Lar Games puts some nice content into Minecraft while making changes, both subtle and obvious, to the appearance of the game’s textures. One of the best changes to traditional Minecraft is making the water clear through to the bottom, which makes it possible to see all the way down into ponds, streams and even the world’s oceans in some cases. With Lar Games enabled, ores are more easily identified, with single, large graphics on the face of ore blocks showing them to be coal, iron, gold and others – never mistake one for another in the dark again!
Unlike other resource packs which make every set of armor look like a different creation, Lar Games resource pack aims for uniformity instead, using simple palette swaps instead to denote between leather, iron, chain, gold and diamond suits. Some textures, including cows and other friendly animal mobs, get no updates at all, which is mostly to keep the size of Lar Games from growing too large. For a 16x resource pack, it’s actually quite expansive, covering almost every other texture in the game, even if it doesn’t do anything for farm animals. This resource pack is definitely worth downloading for people who prefer smaller packs.
How to install Lar Games?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.