Ice Planet Resource Pack 1.7.5
Ice Planet resource pack does a good job of making players feel like they’re trapped on a frozen world. Gone are all the vibrant colors from Minecraft, which features every shade of the rainbow and all primary and secondary colors in abundance. It is all replaced rather well with shades of white and blue, which can become monotonous but work great for making the world appear, well, frozen. Even strongholds, which are famous for being dark, dirty places, look like the insides of meat lockers and freezers with Ice Planet enabled. It makes a huge difference in the appearance of Minecraft.
Mobs are also changed by the Ice Planet resource pack, which turns pigs fairly blue and makes zombies, among other enemies, look foreign and alien, as if the player really is on some planet in another corner of the solar system. While there are no additional blocks, mobs or items added by this resource pack, it is thorough in providing new textures for all those items which already exist in Minecraft. Even the snowy, wintry biomes look different with Ice Planet turned on, since it allows for more variety in the snow and prevents snow-covered areas from looking so flat and white.
How to install Ice Planet?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.