GrungeBDCraft Resource Pack 1.7.5
The GrungeBDCraft resource pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 isn’t as dirty and dark as you might think upon reading the word “grunge” in the title. In fact, with updates to shaders and textures which kind of work with one another to elevate the overall look of the game, Minecraft actually becomes brighter and more vivid with the addition of this resource pack. Although it doesn’t do much for textures like dirt or grass, players will notice an immediate difference in the appearance of trees, as well as the shadows they cast, which change as the sun reaches different positions in the sky.
Speaking of the sky, the old blue screen with random white blocks floating around gets a much-needed update with GrungeBDCraft. This resource pack makes it look, well, like an actual sky instead of something out of a video game. There are clouds that actually look like clouds, a sun that looks round, not square, as well as some other changes, the total of which will have you looking up at various points throughout the day just to see how the sky appears then. Anyone who is tired of the basic and blocky appearance of Minecraft should try this resource pack.
How to install GrungeBDCraft?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.