Feathersong Resource Pack 1.7.10
Feathersong Resource Pack is one of the grandest resource pack you could ever download, then again this is a standout amongst the most masterful pack you might be seeing in quite a while as well. The developer begin this mod with a pixel craft of squares in which was now given to you throughout the minecraft open beta in its first day! Right away everything have developed into an extraordinary pack. This resource pack has a warm, springish, rural, offbeat and a slight medieval foundation which fits splendidly with the minecraft topic. This is resource pack comes with an 16×16 resolution and it has also a provincial, eccentric and is made for those of us who get a kick out of the chance to live on the up-beat side of life. Here you’ll find summery suggestions and energetic plans, all wrapped up. Assuming that you don’t prefer some features, don’t hesitate to describe the one that you like.
How to install Feathersong?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.