Defscape Resource Pack 1.7.5
Defscape is the kind of resource pack that makes Minecraft look even more like a cartoon. It’s not at all like resource packs that make the game look more realistic, mostly because it gives all textures a kind of cell shaded appearance. That makes even everyday items like stone swords look unreal and fake, but that’s not always a bad thing in a video game. Defscape has a built in random mobs feature which requires no installation of outside mods or add-ons. Each monster comes with a variety of looks, which really helps to make dungeon crawls and trips through abandoned mineshafts more fun.
Variety is the spice of life after all, so it’s no surprise so many people like the Defscape resource pack. While the paintings used to replace the traditional Minecraft textures aren’t of very high quality, they are just as surreal as the rest of the resource pack and they don’t take away from the overall focus. There are 16x, 32x and 64x resource packs available, so players with low end computers can still use Defscape resource pack without worrying about a drop in frame rate. Reflective water is a nice touch, but it is only available in the 64x version of Defscape.
How to install Defscape?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.