CSB Resource Pack 1.7.5
The CSB Craft is one of many different resource packs which update the look of everything in the game. Because it does such a thorough job, players should realize that load times will be rather long, at least for the first time using this pack. Due to changes to the games GUI, or interface, along with all those texture updates, turning on the CSB resource pack will take some time. That’s not to say it’s difficult to install or anything, not at all; just drag the zipped file package into the appropriate resource packs folder, which can be found in .minecraft pretty easily.
As for getting to that folder, players will need to do a little work to find it in the first place. First, go to the start menu and find the “Run” command; should be easy enough. The line which must be run is %appdata%, which will open a kind of “floating” folder on a hard drive, a folder which is impossible to find any other way. Well, that’s not true – there is one other, even easier way. When launching Minecraft, there is actually a button for opening up the resource packs folder which makes this process much simpler.
How to install CSB?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.