Craftboy Resource Pack 1.7.5
Craftboy resource pack for Minecraft is more of a set of color changes than a texture overhaul package. Though textures like the sun and moon have been made rounder and not quite so square, that’s where the extent of the shape differences ends. The real goal behind Craftboy is to make players believe they’ve actually gone back in time, to an era where computers operated in several shades of green, black and white, and games were more about how much fun they could provide a player, rather than how sharp they looked. It’s an interesting take on resource packs to be sure, certainly one-of-a-kind as far as they go.
Because Craftboy does make everything kind of green, the resource pack actually makes Minecraft gameplay somewhat confusing at times. For instance, when players are searching for specific wood types, it’s pretty much impossible to tell trees apart, except for the biomes where they are found. The look of Craftboy could be compared to those old monochrome Gameboy screens, or to the bright green Pipboy screens from the Fallout video game series. Craftboy is a resource pack with a unique look which is difficult to match, even if it doesn’t exactly improve on the majority of textures.
How to install Craftboy?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.