Conquest Resource Pack 1.7.10
Conquest Resource Pack is created in the medieval style, that offers a wonderful atmosphere for a medieval town / village. This texture pack is based on John Smith resource pack, who was also a very good resource pack. Conquest Resource Pack was created by monsterfisher, and is now available at a resolution of 32×32 pixels in HD. Conquest 32×32 is still in the WIP (work in process) stage, can change a lot in this resource pack from update to another update. Conquest Resource Pack requires installation MCPatcher or Optifine to you enjoy all the features of this texture pack, check pictures and videos below to see what’s beautiful medieval style are this pack!
How to install Conquest?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.