Christmas Resource Pack 1.7.5
Christmas Resource Pack is a new resource pack for Christmas in 2013 and Minecraft 1.7.5, created by AndrewKandBalintboss especially for the Christmas holidays. After the name of this texture pack, minecraft change completely with one style of Christmas, is available at a resolution of 16×16 pixels, which works without MCPatcher HD and not requires a powerful PC.
How to install Christmas Resource Pack?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.