Chivalry Resource Pack 1.7.5
The Chivalry resource pack for Minecraft is a small package with a pretty large surprise inside. Not only does it do plenty to change the majority of textures in Minecraft, but thanks to compatibility with many popular add-ons and mods like Random Mobs, Connected Textures and BetterSkys, outside influences can help Chivalry do even more to make Minecraft look like a completely different game. The resource pack was recently updated, on January 13th of this year actually, so Chivalry works perfectly with Minecraft 1.7.5, the latest version of the game. The world of Minecraft becomes a darker, more dangerous place to live and play with this pack enabled.
Because Chivalry is a medieval themed pack, players will immediately notice intricate work done on stone, stone bricks, cobblestone and related blocks. Even in areas with low or no light, the world will have a kind of hazy red look to it, which doesn’t really fit in anywhere but is especially nice when players run out of torches. Though it is a smaller resource pack, to get the most out of Chivalry, players will need to install Optifine, as well as MCPatcher to regulate the other mods which accent the changes already made by the resource pack.
How to install Chivalry?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.