Charlotte Resource Pack 1.7.5
Charlotte resource pack is a smaller resource pack, one of the smallest in fact, at 16x. It isn’t quite a realism pack, but it does do some things to make textures look more believable and less cartoony than their standard appearances. By coming up with a single color for the game’s grass, water and leaves, Charlotte Pack does away with those annoying biome boundaries that make aesthetics an issue for many builders. However, this point works two ways, effectively making it difficult to figure out when the player is building on the edge of a desert or other biome which is unfriendly to farming.
The Charlotte is actually perfect for slower machines thanks to its small size, a point which means it’s even a good resource pack for laptop users. It was updated in the last few months, so it works just fine with the latest version of Minecraft, which is 1.7.5 as of the date this was written (Feb 13). Glass and glass panes, both standard and stained, look much better with Charlotte resource pack enabled. Windows are easier to see through and they don’t do that odd glitch where looking at them from certain angles completely blocks out objects behind them. That alone is worth a download.
How to install Charlotte?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.