Bricklion RPG Resource Pack 1.7.5
Bricklion RPG Resource Pack was made with the expectation of transforming Minecraft into a RPG planet while in the meantime, not straying from the definitive feel of everything. It takes spark from Dokucraft and Eld’s Pack, yet everything in this pack is 100% done by me. It is still a Wip and all things considered I might like it if no one utilized anything as a part of this pack. Bricklion’s RPG Resource Pack is a surface pack that will transform your Minecraft World completely into a planet you would generally see in a few RPGs. Beginning from pieces and things, this composition pack will totally leave your jaws opened with its captivating and unresistable new characteristics. The determination of the composition pack is 16×16. It is an extremely straightforward and perfect composition pack that will concurrent keep the inventiveness of Minecraft alive. You are set to fondness the new Gui interface and the symbols. They are set to look precisely like the ones in Rpgs too. What are you holding up for?
How to install Bricklion RPG?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.