Bluebird Resource Pack 1.7.5
The Bluebird for Minecraft is a simple resource pack which is no less elegant for that fact. It is based on fantasy themes, which makes it like many other RPG and medieval style resource packs on the Internet, but Bluebird is brighter and more colorful than its contemporaries. One of the coolest changes which are immediately apparent are the wall sconces added to torches; no longer do they look like sticks the player somehow managed to push through solid blocks of wood or stone. Shader support sees some objects casting realistic shadows, which in turn are caused by a sun that looks more like, well a sun – not some glowing box up in the sky.
Despite its small size, this 16x resource pack manages to make just about everything in Minecraft look better. From crafting tables to clay, from stone bricks to sandstone, Bluebird reosurce pack does a good job of making a mark for itself in a world full of resource packs which kind of look similar to one another. Bluebird was recently updated to work with 1.7.5, so the new flowers, fish and even some of the horse models have all been replaced with updated, fantastic imagery and icons, where appropriate.
How to install Bluebird?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.