BackyardCraft Resource Pack 1.11
BackyardCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2 is a kind of different packs that are available in a variety of entirely different resolutions, which implies it’s usable by all sorts of Minecraft gamers – even those that don’t have PC or laptop capable of chugging out 60+ FPS on a pack with a 512x resolution. This BackyardCraft truly maxes out at 256x however that’s probably not the purpose. As a result of it’s out there to a wider variety of customers than most hardcore realism packs, the BackyardCraft resource pack goes to be inherently extra standard. Sure, different packs would possibly look higher than this one, even one of the best model of it, however also they demand much more resources from the user.
- Changed houstonia flower texture
- Added blaze powder item texture
- Added book writable item texture
- Added minecart texture
- Added normal minecart item texture
- Added chest minecart item texture
- Added furnace minecart item texture
- Added hopper minecart item texture
- Added tnt minecart item texture
Below you can find download links available for BackyardCraft Resource Pack by TheAwesomeKielbasa. If you try to use a resource pack that has a higher resolution of 32x32 pixel, you will have to download and install Optifine HD or MCPatcher HD Fix to work all textures in-game. All resource packs on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of pack, follow the download link below.
How to install BackyardCraft?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.