Arcility Resource Pack 1.7.5
At first glance, the Arcility resource pack doesn’t appear to do too much in the way of changing the game’s appearance. Textures like grassy dirt, snow and others all appear more or less the same as they always have. Players who stick around for the course of a day will notice Arcility does change things up a bit though, especially the shifting sky, the sun rising and setting, and the moon, along with the shapes of both celestial bodies. Rounding them off is a nice touch and makes the sun and moon really stand out from all the other blocky, boxy textures in the game.
Since the creator of Arcility states the resource pack is 75% complete, there are some other updates to look forward to in the future. Also, the size of this relatively small resource pack may increase as new textures are added and updated, so it may grow to a larger size than 64×64. Interestingly, though solid wood blocks are unchanged from their standard appearances, the planks made from those blocks look much different with this resource pack installed. Perhaps the wood blocks are some of that remaining 25% which needs to be created? Only time will tell with this resource pack.
How to install Arcility?
- Download the latest pack from the download section.
- Find in "%appdata%", ".minecraft" folder.
- Locate in ".minecraft" your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs...
- Select in this list Resource Pack that you have installed.